Fan Fiction For All

Fan Fiction For All

This is for those who love to write, eat, sleep, breathe, and read fanfiction. No negativity around here.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Thingz You Do To Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ANA-stage-ME

PostSubject: Re: The Thingz You Do To Me   Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:22 pm

i would love
too cum like that

that was really good

ohhhweeehhh is it hot in here
or just me

[goes to get a fan]

keep it up that was sextastic lol

<-- those are funny lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlem

PostSubject: Re: The Thingz You Do To Me   Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:28 am

thanks Tiinksz!! LOL ..
I`ma remember that .. =) ...

Ummzzz ..

I needa get better at it though
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/2bemsbreezy
t a t y TOXIC

PostSubject: Re: The Thingz You Do To Me   Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:49 pm

Hehe disregard my last comment

Haaaarleeem !
I didn't know you had it in you .
Congratulations my love .

I now give you your diploma from Sex In The Air University
Back to top Go down
View user profile
t a t y TOXIC

PostSubject: Re: The Thingz You Do To Me   Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:46 pm

I don't know how to work this site !
I feel so slow..
Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KupCake

PostSubject: Re: The Thingz You Do To Me   Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:42 am

ii agree wid bree. dont doubt yourself love!! do ya thang!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad58/Brisghettofab1/2f7e1ba5.
BREEequalsPOWER.

Location : - - Somewhere TORTURING the HELL outta BREEZY`S DICK .

PostSubject: Re: The Thingz You Do To Me   Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:11 pm

Stop doubting yourself!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bombPXSSY.CUM
Harlem

PostSubject: Re: The Thingz You Do To Me   Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:36 pm

I`m sure I can do better ...hmzzz
Back to top Go down
KupCake

PostSubject: Re: The Thingz You Do To Me   Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:54 pm

lmmaaooo noo Bree while he on tha floor like that...thats called rape!! lmaaoo!! &&& awwwww ii like dis run it!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad58/Brisghettofab1/2f7e1ba5.
BREEequalsPOWER.

Location : - - Somewhere TORTURING the HELL outta BREEZY`S DICK .

PostSubject: Re: The Thingz You Do To Me   Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:14 am

DAMMNNNN , that was goooooood GREAT Shocked

Yeahhh . she got that d*ck !! yay !!!

RUN IT !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bombPXSSY.CUM
Harlem

PostSubject: Re: The Thingz You Do To Me   Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:38 am

Sorry about the typos, i'll fix em later and be kind this is my first sex add lol
Back to top Go down
Harlem

PostSubject: The Thingz You Do To Me   Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:29 am

Add 01. Wake up call ..

My eyes snapped open as my beautiful dream was rudely interupted. I felt an amazing sensation in my lower body as I licked the moisture back into my dry lips. My back automatically arched and I clenched the bed sheets in my hands as a breathless moan escaped my lips.

"Chrisssss" I managed to push through my lips in a moan, properly waking up from my slumber at the realisation of his tongue flicking and rolling over my womenhood.

He stopped and looked up to smirk at me "Morning bae" he said licking his lips. I smiled back as he lowered his head again and parted my flower petals as he began to lick and suck on my flower bud.

My toes curled as I felt him slide two finger inside me, I felt my body twitch as he picked up the pace. I wrapped my legs around his head as I rock into his mouth, my toes began to curl so I knew I was about to climax.

"That feels good baby" I moaned as I felt him smile still inside me as he continued

I closed my eyes just as my beath deepened and my back arched right back so my head fell back onto the pillow. I was reaching my peak as I felt the build up inside of me painfully trying to look for an escape.

But he stopped and stood up; I opened my eyes and looked at him like he was crazy "Not yet baby" he smiled as he removed his boxers and slid on top of me.

I watched as he took my breast into his mouth, my nipples were already rock hard as he flicked it with his tongue, I relaxed back onto my pillow as he nibbled then took my nipple between his teeth and lightly bit down, I was soaking and aching for him to enter me.

His left hand grasped my left breast as he roughly caressed it, his other hand slid down my body as I felt him move his manhood. He put the tip of his dick between my flower petals as my toes curled from excitement, he continued to rub his tip at my entrance as I begged him to ram it inside me.

"Bae, quit fucking teasing" I screamed while biting down on my bottom lip, He looked up at me then continued kissing my neck . I spread my legs wider thinking he might fall in me but he keep it from me.

I was burning inside, aching for more but he wouldnt give it "how bad do you want this bae?" He whispered into my ear.

My frustration was getting the better of me as I could feel my body fighting to explode but slowly watching my climax dissolve

"So bad if you dont fuck me right now, I'm a cut your dick off and fuck myself with it" I scowled as he started laughing "I aint playing" I said with a straight face as he rolled off and laid next to me.

He continued laughing as I sat up with my arms "What the fuck Chris, get back on top of me and put your dick inside me!" I yelled as he fell back holdiing his stomach laughing "nigga does it look like Im joking" I huffed as he stopped laughing and kissed my cheek.

"I cant bae, that romantic comment you just made, it fucked me over" he managed to say before breaking into laughter again.

I sat up and slapped him "you're such an asshole! I'm going for a shower before I got o work" I groaned wriggling off the bed as he kept laughing. I felt him watching me as I walked into the bathroom and flick on the shower, I needed a cold shower just to think straight.

I climbed in as my entire body tensed from the coldness. I didnt handle it well so I turned it to luke warm and kept my head under the rush of water and closed my eyes.

I could feel my climax was still in reach as I pulled my head back and popped my head out of the shower door "asshole, bring me my vibrator since you dont want to break me off some goodness" I yelled back to the room as I heard him mumble then shuffle around in the closet.

I smiled to my self as I closed the shower door and put my head back under the water leaning my hands on the wall as I closed my eyes again. I felt my flower still pulsating from being excited because I knew I was about to satisfy myself.

A few minutes later I heard the shower door open, I kept my head under the water as I smiled

Chris climbed in and stood behind me "I got your vibrator bae" he whispered into my ear

Before I could turn around he lifted one of my legs around his waist, and wrapped his arm around my body, taking my breast once again into his grasp.

I cant complain cause if he didnt, I probably would have caterpillard down to the shower floor.

He pick me up and wrapped my other leg around him as he roughly entered me from behind. I let out a moan as I rocked back into him. I felt him about pulling out as I used the wall to push him all the way back into me as I continued to moan his name

He gigled alittle before whispering into my ear "Dont be greedy baby" before slowly strated pumping into me again.

I moaned in pleasure, "you left me hanging a few minutes ago, I aint letting you do it again" I managed to say as I rolled my hips into him.

My juices were dripping and my moans grew louder as he pulled out and spun me around. He lifted me up and re-entered me as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He slammed me into the wall as he rammed his dick deeper inside me as I screamed in pleasure.

"Do you like this baby" he asked as I bit down on my bottom lip and nodded. "Aight then" he said as he dipped low with bended knees and started to pump up and down as I kept rolling my hips into him tensing my inside muscles as he moaned into my ear.

I felt my toes curl and the build up of my juices as he picked the pace "dont come without me" he moaned as I did as he said, I tried to control my breathing as he switched up the pace and stroke without missing a beat.

I was loosing my breath as my body tensed, I felt him tense as the pace quickened even more. We reached our climax and released our juices as we went in to cooldown mode with a slower pace, trying to catch our breath.

He stayed inside me as we shared a passionate kiss, he wrapped his arms around me and embraced me with his love. My body tingled and my toes stayed curled as my body felt like heaven. He pulled out slowly as my body adjusted as be lowered me down and continued to kiss me.

The things he does to me is unexplainable, but I wouldnt have it any other way

Last edited by Harlem on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thingz You Do To Me   

Back to top Go down

The Thingz You Do To Me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fan Fiction For All :: FanFictionLove :: No Genre-